What Is A C100 Form?

In the UK, when you have problems related to child arrangements, like who they live with or when you can see them, there’s a form called the C100 form that can help you. You don’t need a fancy lawyer to use it. This simple guide will help you understand what a C100 form is and […]


Cafcass is an abbreviation for the Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service. They work for the government in England and are independent in court cases. Instead, they look out for what’s best for the children involved in family court matters. What Cafcass Does Cafcass has an important job in family court cases, especially […]

Open chat
Need Help?
Please describe your problem?